RRSP Tip: Reduce Tax Deductions for 2008

December 12, 2007

If you contribute to your RRSP, you can reduce the amount of tax deducted from your pay rather than wait until tax time for a refund. Why let Mr. Harper hold on to your money when you could be helping your cash flow situation all year long. Fill out the Request to Reduce Tax Deductions at Source form and mail it to your local Tax Services Office.  The contribution limit for 2008 is 18% of your salary up to a maximum of $20,000.


2 Responses to “RRSP Tip: Reduce Tax Deductions for 2008”

  1. Joanne Says:

    Love the new look. Very smart!

  2. RAD Says:

    Thanks, made it myself. Well….ummmm, I clicked on at least five or six templates before I found this one. It was almost like work :-)

Comments are closed.